Did You Know?
- Since 1984, the Bishop Anthony Philoptochos Student Aid Endowment Fund has been visionary in its impact, providing much-needed financial support for the men and women from the Metropolis of San Francisco who are called to serve the Church.
- Over the past decade alone, the Metropolis Philoptochos has contributed nearly $1.5 million to defray the educational expenses of our seminarians and students.
- Philoptochos Chapters in our Metropolis also “adopt” our students, establishing a personal relationship with them through supportive messages, care packages and gifts.
- Each year, members of the Metropolis Philoptochos Board travel to Brookline, MA to meet with the students and celebrate their achievements at the annual Hellenic College Holy Cross Commencement.
How Your Support Today Can Make a Difference for Tomorrow
- Annual Tuition for a Holy Cross Seminarian or a Hellenic College student is $22,000 per year.
- Married student housing is $12,000 – $18,000 per year.
- Individual housing is $12,000 – $16,000 per year.
- Books for one year cost $500.
- Student Meal Plan is $5,000 per year.
- Access Activity Fee (for various school activities and facilities) is $1,500 per year.
With 13 students currently enrolled at Hellenic College Holy Cross, you can easily see the magnitude of expenses incurred for tuition, housing, meals and related costs.
Help us make a difference by supporting Light the Path today!
For information, please call 415-431-2600 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.